Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - First cuddle for Warmth

Dex-chan lover
@rymar

Thank you for answering my question. I thought it was based on a real mushroom.

Dex-chan lover
Page six: "Is that the sound of tits bouncing I hear?"

Also, didn't he ask her out to fuck? Now he's like, "I've got to protect my virginity." WTF?

The best chapter in a long while. Damn he's never gonna loose his virginity like this. But that's what makes it more fun. Yame-san is the best

@Mervina
OH GOD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE TITLE!!!
IF NOT YOU, I WOULDNT FIND SUCH MASTERPICE!!
(capslock intended)

Dex-chan lover
@NoxDRaz you mean the page where she's full of question marks as if she only remembers fragments and isn't sure if they are real... almost like she had been roofied? That page? I think my original point still stands.

Aggregator gang
Man, the translator totally messed up. They could have easily changed the MC's dialog on page 5 to "kept you waiting, huh?". They totally dropped the ball on a potential Metal Gear Solid reference. What a waste. 😀

Aggregator gang
He didn't do anything... This is not very realistic.
Lying next to an attractive naked beauty while she's kissing your back while saying her feelings make you starting sex and nothing else.
It's physiological at this point. If you don't react you are either gay, woman, penis-less or asexual

My dude hit a half naked jojo-like pose. Still not enough to cover up the fact that this is just a big clusterfuck

Users who are viewing this thread