Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - My First Taste

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand why amateurs try to go for something original when they don't even have the basics down.

Dex-chan lover
Wasabi and spicy pepper powder in chocolate cake is a goddamn war crime.

Group Leader
Recipes exist for a reason. If you don’t know what you’re doing, follow them exactly.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReaperCreeper
There are a lot of tropes I never understood in manga ever since I started reading them, and that right there is a big one for me. Another one is the whole "indirect kiss" business. Like, I can see this happening between kids, but like most of the manga with romance has this shit go on between teenagers.

I am usually a very cold person. But man this manga always makes me go Awww. I wish I had someone like Yame-san in my life. Junichi and her chemistry is just perfect. This is way better than other harem mangas like Kiss x Sis, Nande koko ni sensei ga, Minamoto-kun monogatari, etc

Dex-chan lover
Spicy chocolate! Yum!!
iu

Dex-chan lover
I like how in spite of him being a perv, junichi very clearly cares a lot about yame. He sees other girls being lewd at him and he's like "ugh", but he seems lewd yame and he goes "yowza!"

The wait was worth it, a great chapter !

Idk why, but I got the feeling that this is the beginning of them parting ways, like junichi said it himself that it would probably happen, maybe it'll come sooner than he thinks?

@Toriichii
Inderect kiss so much shown in manga, simply cuz authors put their personality and traits in it.
And that means, most of them share love for 'inderect kiss' cliche.

The thing is, most japanese (regardless of gender) is very conservative, shy and timid.
I also heard that in current schools there small amount of couples (if they have any at all), I dont know how much of that actually is true. But looking at them, it is very likely.

I bet, most of authors are single, and live loveless life. Especially male ones.
Damn, sometimes when I think about Japan, it makes me depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread