Hajimete no Ojou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - First Bicycle

Dex-chan lover
@nisor Thanks for the awesome translation!

I can see that it’s finished / axed with 21 chapters. Seems like it will be a good short read.

Dex-chan lover
Her dedication is admirable but I wonder if it's really that hard to learn to bike as a high schooler. Anyone here has any experience with that ? And if it's that difficult, don't they make those small side wheel attachments for big bikes too ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her dedication is admirable but I wonder if it's really that hard to learn to bike as a high schooler. Anyone here has any experience with that ? And if it's that difficult, don't they make those small side wheel attachments for big bikes too ?
Only thing I can say is that the human brain is more... Malleable when it's younger. As you grow older, learning new things becomes difficult because your neural network is already made or nears completion. And then there's the muscle memory as well. Neurologically speaking, I've read that one of the tricks to learn new stuff is to make connections to things you already know, which is more or less stored in the grey matter of your brain. They say Einstein was more intelligent not because he had a bigger brain, or more neurons, but because he had more grey matter than others. =/

Dex-chan lover
You CAN teach an old dog new tricks, but it's much harder.

Users who are viewing this thread