Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 54.2 - Squeeze♡

Thanks for your work.
I'm translating this manga into Chinese.
The two guys on page 11 are talking something like "On the way back, you drive." "Okay"

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
Thanks for your work.
I'm translating this manga into Chinese.
The two guys on page 11 are talking something like "On the way back, you drive." "Okay"
lol you're right, i don't know why i read 運動 instead, im stupid, it's late, so i'll fix this in a few hours. thanks

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCK ALREADY YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR JUST DO IT
I ain't finna cap, I stopped reading prob around chap 40ish or higher, because author dragging this relationship, like they do know they like each other right? This recording filming shit is a cover to get closer to each other, LIKE JUST FUCK ALREADY jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
The NTR doujin for this whole hotsprings bit writes itself. Girl gonna get tag teamed by randos.

Dex-chan lover
They seemed to be going at it pretty loudly, meanwhile the other dudes in the hot spring where like:
4rvu9h.jpg
"Anyway, the whole operation is run by Tony Lazutto..."

Ok nice and all but can someone explain what happened in chapters 53 and 54, because I really don't get how we got here.

I can't understand why the author doesn't show nipples, if it's allowed where it's published, even with black bars to be removed when the volume is released.

Dex-chan lover
...so what the fuck was their plan again?
They were afraid they'd be caught together in the men's bath, so he said something like "I'll go and confront them with my open dick", and if that wasn't out of pocket enough plan, they just... started jerking off to each other?
I mean, I get it, you're horny, but what the FUCK were the last five chapters seriously.

Aggregator gang
I was gonna say how weird this chapter is, but I remembered this is the same series a student made his teacher wear a dog outfit and piss on a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread