Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 59.1 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Good that the author isn't having Shirasawa brush off what happened that night as a dream or whatever given how he's avoiding eye contact with her. Can't say too much on his mental state but I do hope it won't traumatize him & make him lose his passion to filmmaking. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he got to remember the whole event, and that's not the face of a boy happy about losing his virginity

Woman you raped him, so please do tell, what part of that was a sudden impulse, you deliberately tricked him into getting drunk

How is a whole premeditated plan a sudden impulse?

Also i wonder if Honjou will find out that she jumped her man after getting him drunk, and how will she react?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be really upset if the author doesn't go through with the shirasawa's reaction to being raped.
It's genuiely really mature and clever writing when you twist a triumphant and climatic moment of a mc losing their virginity in a erotica and make it instead a "fall from grace" kind of event.
He was unwillingly drunk and forced to do it but from his POV he may think he gave in to pleasure in the heat of the moment, betraying his passion for filmmaking and Honjou at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he got to remember the whole event, and that's not the face of a boy happy about losing his virginity

Woman you raped him, so please do tell, what part of that was a sudden impulse, you deliberately tricked him into getting drunk

How is a whole premeditated plan a sudden impulse?

Also i wonder if Honjou will find out that she jumped her man after getting him drunk, and how will she react?
To be fair she explicitly denies curiosity and impulse the next speech bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread