Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 59.2 - Iron Rule

Dex-chan lover
Honjou is quite perceptive with Shirasawa's feelings that I hope it doesn't sour their relationship. Not saying she isn't capable of healing him but enough so that he won't hate filmmaking & have someone to talk to. Yelling at Ekoda is understandable & warranted that her actions that night isn't something to make light of. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to feel about this chapter.

It wasn't that he was raped that got all him mad, it was breaking one of the iron rules and that it wasn't him that Sensei was seeing when she did it.

I was hoping that it was because he was raped that got him mad, hopefully it doesn't drop the notion that it was indeed rape that happened.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to feel about this chapter.

It wasn't that he was raped that got all him mad, it was breaking one of the iron rules and that it wasn't him that Sensei was seeing when she did it.

I was hoping that it was because he was raped that got him mad, hopefully it doesn't drop the notion that it was indeed rape that happened.
I believe the Iron Rule was not to get involved with the actress. But considering him and Honjou were already becoming a thing I don't think that's the case here. I feel more like he's placing blame on himself for what happened than on her. He believes he broke the rule rather than what she did to him causing him to do so. It's like when rape victims blame themselves for the act more than the person who assaulted them. At least that's how I saw it

Dex-chan lover
I believe the Iron Rule was not to get involved with the actress. But considering him and Honjou were already becoming a thing I don't think that's the case here. I feel more like he's placing blame on himself for what happened than on her. He believes he broke the rule rather than what she did to him causing him to do so. It's like when rape victims blame themselves for the act more than the person who assaulted them. At least that's how I saw it
the iron rule was about not feeling anything while filming i believe but here he couldn't take it and even dropped the camera

Dex-chan lover
I think the justification he has with Honjou was that they had a prior relationship, or that their relationship was built upon him recording her lewd antics.

But, I do hope that he's victim blaming only for now and realizes later on that it was indeed rape.

Users who are viewing this thread