Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.1 - Touka and Kaho

Dex-chan lover
And I thought the chapters with the doujin guy was creepy and unsettling enough... This was really damn bad.
Heck, her sister's a bitch for sure, but an explanation on why she's a bitch would've been enough.
No need to add some more random rapey-ugly-bastard bait...
Kinda wish the manga would go back to its original plot. Or at least for our two mains' romance to sail quietly.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This fucking manga, lmao

Feel some commenters are taking this manga too seriously

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think I know what the next doujin chapter will be.

and yeah, despite the rather grounded tone this series sometimes do (lewd part and especially the teacher aside) her sister are absurdly stupid; more so than your average romcom characters.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me, maybe the sister was already aware of what's happening and is just pretending she doesn't know.

Group Leader
I hope the next doujin from the mangaka would be about touka. Please let it happen 🙏

Contributor
“No Neil, the series hasn't jumped the shark at all. What are you talking about?“

Contributor
this is still the mangaka that made a whole extra to brag about raping someone, do you expect them to tread carefully on some topics?

Great stuff from the author. Great art, sexy heroines and a titilating plot that makes you wonder if anything interesting is going to happen to our heroines (nothing too bad). This is definitely why I read this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Sad/Dumb/fun part is some young dumbass is probably going to read it without a comment section, think "Huh, y'know maybe a girl wouldn't notice?" and get expelled, perhaps do some time as well.
Nah, that's the old "video games make people do horrible things" - fallacy. If someones brain is so underdeveloped that they would think this a good idea or that they could actually get away with it than they have had serious problems from the get-go ( and someone failed to educated them as well)

Group Leader
images

Dex-chan lover
Sad/Dumb/fun part is some young dumbass is probably going to read it without a comment section, think "Huh, y'know maybe a girl wouldn't notice?" and get expelled, perhaps do some time as well.
If you need a comment section to tell you what's right or wrong you're retarded from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread