Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Aggregator gang
Don’t know how to delete comments so I just edited it’s contents into oblivion :p

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No worries TL. I am just glad I'm not the only one who thinks he enjoyed it with Ekoda too. My take of him being mad isn't because he got raped, it's that he gave in to temptation and "cheated" on Honjou
Erm, no.
Ekoda was obsessed with director Saiga and it's actually the reason why she approached Shirasawa in the first place, but she got corrected by him and graduated from her obsession (clue: the hair). Now, she is interested in Shirasawa, because both him and Saiga see her as person rather than pretty face like everyone else.
The thing is, Shirasawa doesn't know about her graduation (even though she kinda told him). He thinks that Ekoda is still into Saiga and that she used him as some kind of stand-in for Saiga. He is mad because it hurt his ego/pride.

Dex-chan lover
Erm, no.
Ekoda was obsessed with director Saiga and it's actually the reason why she approached Shirasawa in the first place, but she got corrected by him and graduated from her obsession (clue: the hair). Now, she is interested in Shirasawa, because both him and Saiga see her as person rather than pretty face like everyone else.
The thing is, Shirasawa doesn't know about her graduation (even though she kinda told him). He thinks that Ekoda is still into Saiga and that she used him as some kind of stand-in for Saiga. He is mad because it hurt his ego/pride.
makes sense

Dex-chan lover
Well, if nothing else, she is tenacious.
5bia1q.png
And just tenacious, because this idea is extremely stupid. Even if she makes a scandal that involves the neighbors and the police, it is a case of “he said, she said” where she would have much more to explain than he would.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he is already aware and going to “uncover” by nipple “discover” who is who

Users who are viewing this thread