Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.2 - Weak Point Suicidal Attack

Dex-chan lover
Okay he has to know now. He knows what Kaho's breasts look like and he played the touching game with them before. It's already been set up they're different.

This is straight up h-doujin territory now, there was no characterization this chapter
author really made all this chapter with one hand

dog is gonna bonk his owner :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Group Leader
I respect the sfx typeset.

Also, uhhhh I thought mc was all about not personally sexually interacting with anyone he does his projects with
that obviously including honjou

did i miss a chapter?

1714706804886.png

Group Leader
No horny patrol is coming lol
Y9Q0G3F.png
this combined with the other panels on the same page was too fucking weird and funny

Also, uhhhh I thought mc was all about not personally sexually interacting with anyone he does his projects with

did i miss a chapter?

View attachment 2336
Yeah you missed the chapter where she dry humped him until he ejaculated and then she played with his semen.

And the chapter where they went to the swingers bar and he was fondling her tits from behind.

And the chapter where they mutually masturbated in the hot springs.

But you know what, none of those are sex so it doesn't count!

Group Leader
Yeah you missed the chapter where she dry humped him until he ejaculated and then she played with his semen.

And the chapter where they went to the swingers bar and he was fondling her tits from behind.

And the chapter where they mutually masturbated in the hot springs.

But you know what, none of those are sex so it doesn't count!
Amazing, isn't it? lmao

Dex-chan lover

did i miss a chapter?
The rule is that director shouldn't get 'involved' with his actress(es), because it creates a awkward atmosphere in the staff and gets in way of movie-making.
The thing is, Shirasawa has broken that rule long time ago and at least twice, so any pretense of upholding it is just hypocrisy on his part.

Users who are viewing this thread