Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.1 - Give me a Kiss First

Dex-chan lover
glad they actually delivered and didn't just bait ppl. thanks for the translation as usual.

The dog saved the day or else Shirasawa would have sucked and f-cked her DOG panel was good he saw him all the way how Shirasawa drastically changed but that dog bite was painful to watch DOG HAS SLut detection AIM BOT for balls and ESP

Dex-chan lover
My boi Shirasawa just can't catch a break, like damn Raimi, he needs those

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So in the end, everything that happened was kind of pointless. It was just erotica for erotica's sake. Touka didn't get what she wanted because she's extremely stupid and Shirasawa didn't find out that it wasn't Kaho because he's too horny for Kaho. It seems to me that the author really just wanted to masterbait, I mean, to set up a master bait in order to make us believe that something relevant to the plot would happen. The real reason why Touka hates Kaho remains a mystery.

Thanks for the chapter!
What do you mean pointless, we got more titties and inverted nips, that's always a win.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a letdown.
Literally channeling 90's romcom energy where MC and FeMC aaaaaalllmost hook up but something always interrupts at the crucial moment.
Like MC confessing but fireworks.
Or FeMC confessing while a train goes by.
Max buildup, no follow-through.

I grew up reading and watching that sort of [tension buildup- zero cathartic release + casual letdown] formula, and I've grown disappointed in that sort of bullshit.
I'm planning on dropping this series; depending on how the next few chapters play out.
I am not committing to another Love Hina-tier series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So assuming he has passed out and she will leave. What was the point of all of this? Aside from horny bait obviously.

Dex-chan lover
Is this dog Male or female? Because If it was female i bet she was Jealous that someone steals His Favorit human

I bet the Dog wants to be a human so she can Take the MC For herself

But this would be a Strange Turn of Events and dont fit in the Manga story

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a letdown.
Literally channeling 90's romcom energy where MC and FeMC aaaaaalllmost hook up but something always interrupts at the crucial moment.
Like MC confessing but fireworks.
Or FeMC confessing while a train goes by.
Max buildup, no follow-through.

I grew up reading and watching that sort of [tension buildup- zero cathartic release + casual letdown] formula, and I've grown disappointed in that sort of bullshit.
I'm planning on dropping this series; depending on how the next few chapters play out.
I am not committing to another Love Hina-tier series.
Bro. The teacher and shirasawa literally had sex a bunch’s chapters ago…

Fed-Kun's army
Page 5 has a typo. It’s missing “to”
You don’t have to tell me you want to date

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean pointless, we got more titties and inverted nips, that's always a win.
From a plot point of view it was kind of pointless. Nothing changed.

Touka wanted evidence that Kaho was doing something inappropriate with Shirasawa to show their mother and make her ban Kaho from seeing Shirasawa. She left empty-handed and the plot didn't move.

Shirasawa wants to repair Kaho and Touka's relationship so that Touka can convince their mother to let Kaho sign with an agency so that Kaho has some protection against harassment. He didn't find out it wasn't Kaho; he didn't get any information and the plot didn't move.

Everything that happened didn't change the situation at all, the situation is the same before and after Touka's visit. Unless in the next chapter something happens like Kaho catches Touka wearing her clothes and asks why she is hated and they somehow manage to understand each other, nothing will have been achieved from all of this.

Dex-chan lover
So assuming he has passed out and she will leave. What was the point of all of this? Aside from horny bait obviously.
Are you really asking question like that?
Besides the obvious shimaidon implications, Touka just went to seduce her imouto's boyfriend(sic!!). The incoming catfight bloodbath can be seen from miles away.

Dex-chan lover
No horny patrol really came LMAO
C2uRktn.png

Dex-chan lover
Glad this little side episode can end. I want to see the other girls nipples.
author made it clear that main girl only happens in the volumes, so only the teach left. and i prefer touka over her tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread