Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.1 - Give me a Kiss First

Dex-chan lover
I hope you're right, but I think that since Kaho(Touka) ran away, it's more likely that he won't bring it up or that he'll think it was a lucid dream.
He ain't drunk this time tho, I see all these overblown act he is doing is because he got overexcited by getting the direct permission itself. After getting a tastes of it, he will try it again, but then wonder why she didn't remember it.

Good boy! Castrate him so he can't break his precious rules ever again.

Also Touka does have smaller tits, and they have a better shape too.

Dex-chan lover
That sounds like a you problem cuz ain't no way you saw a manga with the bright red erotica tag yet are somehow letdown by a chapter focusing on tits. Like brother, you forgetting what the inciting incident of this whole story was?! We even have a doujin spin-off.
Nah you're being purposely obtuse if you're acting like my problem is solely "oh no i saw boobs." Everyone else is already mentioning it - what the fuck is the point of these last few chapters? If you think the erotica tag automatically means a story doesn't have to be good or make sense, then that actually sounds like a you problem.

Dex-chan lover
Divine sight, divine smite on the balls right at his hour of glory. This is the law of equivalent exchange 🙏

Dex-chan lover
244.png

we still dont get why touka hates kaho. but we got to see touka's asset, it's a win win i guess(?)

Dex-chan lover
bought the available volumes
sadly there is no beauty mark in Kaho's boob in the extended volume release

Users who are viewing this thread