Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.2 - The Grand Reconciliation Plan!

Dex-chan lover
He was so horny but still remember the exact location of the mole on Honjou's tits. Man was on a mission but still didn't forget his crush's boobs. Since its the mole and not the size that gave it away this means both of them have the same size
He may be a pervert, but he is the perverted son of a genious director, but also, at this point the two are at least somewhat romantically involved.
Like, obviously the regular, straight "ask out-->go on dates-->hold hands-->kiss-->sex" line of progress is for them reversed, on a sloping mountain with them alternating who is at the wheel. All this is to say, that... it is still possible there is a size difference, it's just that he noticed the moles which are more personal identity than sex appeal features. For most.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so proud of Shirasawa that even though he became a horndog seeing Touka's boobs, he was still able to deduce that it wasn't Kaho's. He's a breast lover & anyone that is should learn to have photographic memory for stuff like this. I don't think it is a good idea to let Kaho know about the game because other wise he'll get more than a smack. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Touka even though she is pissed at Shirasawa, he still manages to make her be in the mood at the end of all of this.

Dex-chan lover
300 IQ Shirasawa deduced exactly what Touka's intention was :meguupog:

Also, is it me or was the cell phone thing a bit convoluted?

fIE6tmc.png

Note: On the cell phone it says "メッセージ送信取り消し" and the rustic translation is "cancel sending message".

In chapter 63.2, after Touka miraculously guessed Kaho's "LIME" password it seemed to me that Touka was just reading Kaho's messages, but now with this chapter, it seems that in this panel of chapter 63.2 she actually sent messages to Shirasawa saying she would go to his house:

xAnu9PK.png

Then Touka canceled sending the messages just for Kaho's view so that Shirasawa wouldn't notice it on his cell phone?

8AO8xID.png

I found this all quite convoluted.

Another thing, didn't Touka think that Kaho would find the "cancel sending message" strange? She really is stupid. I don't know how the hell she figured out Kaho's password.

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I found this all quite convoluted.
I think you yourself who made it seem more convoluted than what it actually is

Note: On the cell phone it says "メッセージ送信取り消し" and the rustic translation is "cancel sending message".
that is the correct notification on LINE when you unsend (or delete) a message

it seems that in this panel of chapter 63.2 she actually sent messages to Shirasawa saying she would go to his house:
yes, on the shown panel, she only read the chat history,
and then it is implied the sending message part is off the screen after she ask that friend of her how to delete a message after sending it

didn't Touka think that Kaho would find the "cancel sending message" strange?
fair point, but I think for most people,
unless they are very very perceptive or highly suspicious about being hacked,
Most likely they just think they forgot they deleted the some message

Dex-chan lover
I think you yourself who made it seem more convoluted than what it actually is

that is the correct notification on LINE when you unsend (or delete) a message

yes, on the shown panel, she only read the chat history,
and then it is implied the sending message part is off the screen after she ask that friend of her how to delete a message after sending it

fair point, but I think for most people,
unless they are very very perceptive or highly suspicious about being hacked,
Most likely they just think they forgot they deleted the some message

I just saw this article about canceling messages on Line:

https://www.nojima.co.jp/support/koneta/39693/

It says that if you use the function to cancel sending a message, the message is removed for both the sender and the receiver, leaving a notification on the screen. It also has a delete function that does not leave a notification on the screen and it is the function that allows you to delete the message just for you. Why did Shirasawa ask to see Kaho's cell phone if the same cancellation message would be on his cell phone too? There's something off.

I just saw this article about canceling messages on Line:

https://www.nojima.co.jp/support/koneta/39693/

It says that if you use the function to cancel sending a message, the message is removed for both the sender and the receiver, leaving a notification on the screen. It also has a delete function that does not leave a notification on the screen and it is the function that allows you to delete the message just for you. Why did Shirasawa ask to see Kaho's cell phone if the same cancellation message would be on his cell phone too? There's something off.
I can't believe the author would leave such glaring techical plot holes in my nipple-fondling manga. What an immersion breaker.

Users who are viewing this thread