Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 67.2 - Secret Meeting + One more

Dex-chan lover
ICON-Umagome-Rakure-Hajirau-Kimi-g-M-c067-2-p009-x02.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is whole arc is weirdly written. The weird part is if she knew those guys were doing that to her she'd be too stupid to do anything. She'd probably just think that's their weird way of showing affection and not be bothered.
It really does lack focus. I think the author wanted to set up a bait and switch, but he already set that up when we first met her. We thought she was cold, calculating, and willing to destroy things her sister liked for her own designs. If you take out the "gets jacked off on by people in her club" nothing about our impression changes before we see her true self. All that set up was the idea that she could have a blasé attitude towards sex, something we could've easily inferred without adding dudes who need to be killed.
The flip from a scheming manipulator set on destroying her sister's life to a dum-dum trying to protect her sister but who needs to be protected instead would feel way more fun if it didn't come after we learned she's being molested. Considering this manga loves to add massive plot points with a tremendous amount of weight and then just not address them, I'm sure we'll just move forward and ignore that she's in a room with guys who should be burned alive every day.

Dex-chan lover
What does 44th on page 11 mean?
I didn't understand it either, but after reading the Spanish translation, it clicked for me. When Touka went to Shirasawa's house disguised as Kaho, they played the 43rd Nipple Guessing Game:

4vVNz4y.png

So in this chapter, she's wondering if they're going to play the 44th Nipple Guessing Game since it's just the two of them there.

h2nnb3p.png

It's a little hard to see but it's on the panel. I imagine it was the same in the raw version, but I think the font choice was unfortunate. The 'G' in the left corner looks like a 'C' because Touka's hair covers part of it.

Also, I don't understand why she's thinking that, especially considering she has no idea that Shirasawa knows it was her in disguise and not Kaho. Maybe it's because she's nervous and, as we know, not the sharpest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread