Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 67.2 - Secret Meeting + One more

Dex-chan lover
No idea where this image is from, but it applies to both sisters, except they are not really "almost"
fQThAnN.png

FUCK honjou bruh go for the sister ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gtfo of here onee-san, Honjou is the queen!!!

Thanks for the chapter 👏
Can’t be the only confused on who’s who right? I’ve been confused for the last 4-5 chapters
Honjou is the family name of the two sisters. Touka is the older sister with shorter hair. Kaho is the younger sister with the longer hair and main heroine. There's other prominent physical differences the mangaka also clearly shows in the illustrations. Come on guys...

Dex-chan lover
Honjou is the family name of the two sisters. Touka is the older sister with shorter hair. Kaho is the younger sister with the longer hair and main heroine. There's other prominent physical differences the mangaka also clearly shows in the illustrations. Come on guys...
Nice, someone with actual common sense and observation skills

Dex-chan lover
Shirasawa showed up with the glasses, it's so over for Touka...

I hope Kaho doesn't make any strange noises when Touka starts talking about how he wrecked her nipples or how she wants to be filmed.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm confused by this characterization. This makes the dark tone it took with her before like... bad. It's awful that she's being molested and genuinely doesn't know. Like it was bad if she was ignoring it, but for her to honestly be oblivious, dense, and kind of pure-hearted and naive makes it cruel in a way the manga hasn't been so far. Bad people have shown up, but they haven't succeeded. Now they are.
The other guys have gone from "okay I guess we're in an H-Manga now" to "okay someone needs to fuckin' kill those motherfuckers" if you take this in good faith, rather than shrugging and deciding its too all over the place to care.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite part in all this is that at the end of their first solo interaction, she thought he liked her and he thought she was an idiot/airhead. Turns out he was right and she was half wrong, since she seems to actually have a thing for him

Dex-chan lover
Damn all this time I thought kaho was the family name

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm confused by this characterization. This makes the dark tone it took with her before like... bad. It's awful that she's being molested and genuinely doesn't know. Like it was bad if she was ignoring it, but for her to honestly be oblivious, dense, and kind of pure-hearted and naive makes it cruel in a way the manga hasn't been so far. Bad people have shown up, but they haven't succeeded. Now they are.
The other guys have gone from "okay I guess we're in an H-Manga now" to "okay someone needs to fuckin' kill those motherfuckers" if you take this in good faith, rather than shrugging and deciding its too all over the place to care.
Is whole arc is weirdly written. The weird part is if she knew those guys were doing that to her she'd be too stupid to do anything. She'd probably just think that's their weird way of showing affection and not be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread