Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 69.1 - ...Why?

Dex-chan lover
Shirasawa can feel guilty about all he did to her but at the same time Touka kind of did that to herself plus it makes great memories for the two of you. Can someone please explain to me what does Kaho in a banana suit suppose to represent on pg. 7? I know it says careless but I still don't get it. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Shirasawa can feel guilty about all he did to her but at the same time Touka kind of did that to herself plus it makes great memories for the two of you. Can someone please explain to me what does Kaho in a banana suit suppose to represent on pg. 7? I know it says careless but I still don't get it. Thanks for the translations.
ChatGPT:

In Japan, a banana costume typically represents fun, humor, and a playful spirit. It is often used in comedic settings, such as variety shows, comedic skits, or promotional events. The costume is meant to entertain and elicit laughter through its exaggerated and silly appearance.

The banana costume can also symbolize lightheartedness and a sense of whimsy. It is not associated with any serious cultural meanings or connotations but rather with a humorous and carefree attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread