Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Expose

Dex-chan lover
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

She reminds me of Aino, a pretty female hentai manga artist with a dirty oldman fetish.

This author is surely a man of culture and knows every kind of segment/scenes an av has thoroughly lol

Dex-chan lover
At least she isn’t into NTR. Rape is unforgivable but it isn’t as unforgivable as NTR.

Dex-chan lover
good god i saw that dog and had a flashback to the manga where the dude is turned into a dog and the girl mc is a zoophile

Yep, fuck that, I'm dropping this. Please at me if it turns out that the manga goes into the better direction than it looks

Also, did everybody seriously ignore the stuff she said about her parents? Well, I suppose it's understandable

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll are thinking she's about to be raped or something, and that's not even remotely what's gonna happen. Fuckin' seriously... think about what exactly the MC is and what he's done in the past.

He's just "in the zone" right now and totally into whatever alter ego/character that is super obsessed with this filming. She wanted to do all of this stuff, and he won't cross the line by forcing her to do anything.

c'mon now... you know as Chad as the MC might be while filming. He's not going to cross that line. Or the story would end already. The whole point is to create that tension and see how close it can get without ever "finishing" the job as it were. Then the relationship gets more complicated due to stuff... and then it ends in some potentially shitty fashion.

i hope no ntr or ugly bastard,
also isn't this a romcom manga? there will no possibility of ntr i hope so.
what makes this worse is that this girl or maybe heroine of the mc has a weird taste(like a dirty oldman i guess lol).
but we will never know what will happen afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
This story is getting more interesting with every chapter. It seems to be taking both of its leads seriously, which is something. The story's likely going to tow the line with their relationship.
The finals chapter's probably gonna be something like them filming their first sex scene between them, and they're so into it he forgets to film properly and says they need to redo it, to which she smiles and agrees. Calling it now.

Users who are viewing this thread