Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Reversal Play

So Ekoda and Honjou kinda parallel each other in that they both experience the same situation where they are being replaced by another actress. But Ekoda turns inward. She is desperate, wanting to know what is wrong with her, and to proof herself using any means necessary. On the other hand, Honjou turns outward. She is trying to understand what a director sees. Interesting point there.

Double-page supporter
She's being that embarrassed, as if he hasn't done something more intense to her already. Though I guess that's that and this is this.

With the handcuffs, however, it's obvious she doesn't plan on just asking questions here. How unfair.

Dex-chan lover
She's being that embarrassed, as if he hasn't done something more intense to her already. Though I guess that's that and this is this.

With the handcuffs, however, it's obvious she doesn't plan on just asking questions here. How unfair.
I think she's more embarrassed about the fact that he finds her arousing rather than the fact that he fapped to her. Like, y'know, it's the emotional side of it rather than the physical.

Users who are viewing this thread