Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Honjou-san Has Something

I will say, there is one realistic thing about this manga:
fuck Ichihime players.

Aggregator gang
ya'll not grasping the concept that the vibrator could be from the Gyaru, is astounding

VIP
Clearly the vibrator shot out at bullet velocity and ripped through her underwear.
Is she even wearing underwear?

Looking at previous chapters, the vibrator was just stuck to her underwear, it wasn't actually inside her or it can be the other girl's

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but the gyaru's sudden desire to forcefully hug FMC out of nowhere just seems like an extremely forced why to get the situation to happen. Even if it's not hers but the gyaru's, it's way too forced.

As for it slipping out, it was inside the front of her underwear pressed up between her crotch and the material. So it would need quite the force behind the hug to cause it to move enough to slip out. But if it does, since it'll be falling out of the sides it is totally possible for it to completely bypass the shorts and go down the leg.

Last edited:
Group Leader
the translation during the flashback part was just stressful to understand. like what is a "ni"? What does "I wonder if we've been raised well already" even mean here? ..."as an amateurs"? "don't today there are"
we updating the pages in question, so u can undersatnd it roo :)

Dex-chan lover
Aww.mann why did that have to fall out?
Wait...it will probably be the gyaru's

Last edited:
Contributor
I'm sorry but the gyaru's sudden desire to forcefully hug FMC out of nowhere just seems like an extremely forced why to get the situation to happen. Even if it's not hers but the gyaru's, it's way too forced.

As for it slipping out, it was inside the front of her underwear pressed up between her crotch and the material. So it would need quite the force behind the hug to cause it to move enough to slip out. But if it does, since it'll be falling out of the sides it is totally possible for it to completely bypass the shorts and go down the leg.
Ya, it's entirely possible it could fall out. If you look when she crosses the stage, it looked like it was poking out a bit and it was repositioning. Now what I find quite unbelievable is that it fell out and she did not notice. Like the only reason I can think of her not noticing is nervous/horny she is, but even then kinda farfetched.

Dex-chan lover
CMqxiBT.png

Users who are viewing this thread