Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 8 Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

The chapter was from her perspective, though?
ahhh I see. rape, a western concept indeed. I live in Japan right now and I guess I can just go out and do whatever I want to whomever! gtfo of here :ROFLMAO:

Double-page supporter
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

The chapter was from her perspective, though?
Hey, rape is still rape. Calling it "western morals" is just a way to excuse it. Either that or you're saying that Japanese people don't have a problem with rape which is bold.

Dex-chan lover
I have zero sympathy for this woman, she could have done this without getting him drunk and jumping him while he was asleep, because the kid is a perv himself

But nooo, she had to go full sex offender mode

I bet next day he wont even remember that he lost his virginity because she got him drunk first, so you really can't say that he scored

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the author actually went through with it! Am delighted.
However, thinking that the teacher used the "alcohol induced rape" card to beat Honjou kinda makes me mad.
Oh well, at least shit was hot.
Now, I wonder if our boy will just not remember a thing whilst hangovered.
The only sensible ending now, is for MC and Honjou to end-up together, with the teacher as their pet, and Shiki as the caretaker.
Thanks for the incredible chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread