Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 8 Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Bro... that was just rape wtf. There is just so many things uncomfortable about it and knowing how the manga is for the most part I feel like it was purposeful. Either he wakes up thinking it's a dream, the writer takes the worse route possible and he's somehow okay with getting raped after essentially being forced to drink alcohol without consent or he legitimately processes it and is shaken up by what happened to him

Unironically though, fuck everyone who doesn't look at this and not get uncomfortable like holy shit you are fucking mind broken.

Dex-chan lover
I have zero sympathy for this woman, she could have done this without getting him drunk and jumping him while he was asleep, because the kid is a perv himself

But nooo, she had to go full sex offender mode

I bet next day he wont even remember that he lost his virginity because she got him drunk first, so you really can't say that he scored
I feel like there are only two ways the writer can go without coming off as a fucking terrible dogshit writer and it's 1. The easy but depressing route of him thinking it was a dream or 2. him realizing what happened to him and feeling shook because of it.

Dex-chan lover
glad everybody is shocked by the teacher actions, because when I was a teen, getting my head spinning by alcohol means you're pretty much on automode, dude didn't had the strength at the moment and most of all, it's easier for others to make you do stupid shit... like sex :/.

Luckily when I got wasted some friends always helped me and I would do the same, a friend as teen almost got abused by another classmate at a party, thankfully with a friend we realized our friend was drunk and jumped to stop what could have been a traumatizing experience, sadly Akito didn't have the same luck.

Double-page supporter
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

The chapter was from her perspective, though?
I never understood this logic. Yes, as a westerner my morals will affect how I interpret a story. Just because a culture is different does not mean one should not be critical of it. Some cultures have degenerate aspects and nothing is wrong when said degeneracy is called out. Weeaboos neat to get off Japan's dick. It is ok to like their stories but don't tell me "BuT iT iS dEr CuLtURe".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp... The author had the "balls" to push the rape, let's see if he will have the same "balls" to push some consequences. Press (X) to doubt, these stories never have consequences. MC will probably think it was a dream.

17c.png

Dex-chan lover
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

Can you explain what “Japanese morals” make spiking your students drink without their knowledge and then having sex with them not rape?

I’m really curious what weeb logic exists that says that isn’t rape.

Dex-chan lover
welp they probably gonna fall asleep cant wait til the next morning when someone finds them on the couch

Dex-chan lover
really hoped for a honjo banging chapter someday, so am really surprised the teach got there first. here's hoping for a threesome in the future. and please make her intelligent enough to have taken the pill beforehand. no need for preggers bullshit

Dex-chan lover

i dont think this is applying western morals. you must be reading too much manga and hentai if you think this was morally okay. he is still a minor and she used alcohol to cloud his judgement in order to satisfy herself is straight up statutory rape. now this is a manga and the most that will probably come of it is some relationship troubles with the main girl but it is still morally wrong what ekoda did.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there are only two ways the writer can go without coming off as a fucking terrible dogshit writer and it's 1. The easy but depressing route of him thinking it was a dream or 2. him realizing what happened to him and feeling shook because of it.
The main character really doesn't have to react the way you think he should for it to be good writing.

Users who are viewing this thread