Hakuba no Oujisama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Each Has Their Own Way of Doing Things at the Drinking Party

Dex-chan lover
is there any point in reading this garbage anymore?

someone pls spoil

is there any point in reading this garbage anymore?

someone pls spoil

I could probably get through it if it was only a few volumes long. But Myanimelist lists it as having 112 chapters.

waaah, the story isn't going how i want it to, waah

Aggregator gang
@kronix just hit backspace, click the "quick search" and type in "one... piece..." and slam enter.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

t28

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: the guy isn’t the main character. Takako is.

Or at the very least, she isn’t just a love interest in a decorative sense. A lot of it seems be told from her point of view as well.

Dex-chan lover
So he first asks her out and then casually drops that he's engaged..
Please tell me this dumbass isn't really the male MC

Group Leader
I think the confusion is partly my fault. I probably should have translated "dinner" to just something like "get something to eat". Also, for page 4 of this chapter, the first bubble should read "I only said that because I was giving those students tit for tat..."

In other words, Ozu only said that because he got caught up in the moment because of those students. I apologize for these errs and failing to carry these nuances over for yall.

Dex-chan lover
I think the confusion is partly my fault. I probably should have translated "dinner" to just something like "get something to eat". Also, for page 4 of this chapter, the first bubble should read "I only said that because I was giving those students tit for tat..."

In other words, Ozu only said that because he got caught up in the moment because of those students. I apologize for these errs and failing to carry these nuances over for yall.

Oh ok, makes more sense from that angle.
No worries and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So the girl will hook up with someone else oversea to open the spot ? Please someone spoil.

@Tcof Nah the gf is safe, i’ve checked the whole manga raw but dunno if the scan buddies here would permit spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
@Fotis so how ? This type of shit is not what i come to romance for. If they not even together or at least someone there for the heroine. What left to me to reading this. You can sent me inbox, please

Wow MC's a big ole bag of dicks. You don't ask someone out as a joke, especially if you're engaged.

IDK, I find this interesting. Its different than what you expect and makes you want to know what happens next.
Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread