Hakujin to Kurobotan - Vol. 2 Ch. 2

I like how kuroi was so honest about touma. 🥰 he wasnt ashamed about him dating him and also being held by him. ❤️❤️❤️

get yoself a man who can calmly say he’s the one being held without batting an eyelash 👏👏

I liked that new guy's face, but the whole chapter made me like him less and less. He's sharp, so he knows what's going on, but keeps up this annoying sticky attitude. Then, after Kuroi is upfront with him, tells him off about sleeping with people that are taken, this is all this guy finds to ask?!
I'd get really pissed off by that.
Maybe he's fine with other partners, but he should know to back off here. It's so obvious the other party isn't interested in that. Shirakaba isn't hiding he hates his guts too. The fact this is probably also fueled by petty competitiveness gives me an even worse impression. He's being so rude for someone saying he likes and respects Kuroi.
Not to mention his habits in bed probably brought troubles before. Bet Kuroi got his scar trying to clean up his mess. Pretty sure that is what was hinted so far, anyway. So following his dick rather than his head once wasn't enough... Hope a harsh lesson is coming his way soon.

kuroi is so cool 😭😭 the little things that show his and shirakaba's relationship are so cute, like the hickeys and the first name usage

Fed-Kun's army
I got all giddy because Kuroi looks so handsome in every panel 😳💕

I love it when they said Touma looked scarier than a Yakuza😂
And I also love it when Kuroi answered his question cooly🤩 didn't care what other people think ajsnakjskak and he is so H O T😭❤
It's getting interesting. Thanks for the update~♡

Hahaha, Kuroi is so cool!!! You don't stand a chance, kid! The new "rival" is acting way too childish; he's probably not the story's real conflict. I wonder what kind of conflict awaits Kuroi and Shirakaba.

Users who are viewing this thread