Hakumei and Mikochi - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Big Hole & Mountain Yams

Thank you so much for your work EH, this is one of my favorites manga I read so far, and I couldn't discover it without your scans. Thanks again.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translations up until now!!

I'll definitely be switching to buying volumes. Hakumei to Mikochi is too good to give up.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you fo all the release.too sad.this is it for.me, unless they start releasing a digital edition.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work, as much as it's a shame this might end up overlooked as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating what eventually became one of my favorite mangas and a bit of an obsession for me!

I still hope that someone will tackle translating the world guide some day.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and I understand your reasons.

Does anyone know what volume 56 is in? It'll make it easier for those of us wanting to pick it up from the official site when it does catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work on what is easily one of my top favorite manga.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation, sad i wont be seeing this series anymore, maybe i can try read the raw, where do you guys get the raw?

Dex-chan lover
many thanks for all of this
I definitely won't be able to get any of the raws, but I appreciate it all

Thank you so much for all your hard work translating and scanning these chapters for us.
Your translations and translator notes are always so professional and well made! I really appreciate all you guys did on this series!

WHAT NO MORE CHAPTERS!? Thanks for the translation... 😪

I hope another group will pick this up. Where can I find the official translation?

Also, is this the last chapter of this volume or do I need to go buy/find more chapters of this volume?

Double-page supporter
Cheers, EHScans. You did amazingly well for all these years.

Double-page supporter
This is it for me. There is no way I can buy the official release. It is fun while it lasts.

It's great news that the official translations are catching up, but I really do hope someone comes along and continues the translations. I already buy the JP volumes just to collect them so I don't want to double dip, not to mention the English volumes are a lot more expensive. Regardless, thank you for everything EH Scans!

Users who are viewing this thread