Hakumei and Mikochi

Group Leader
@mikegnesium
If anything, it's a very subtle subtext.
If I hadn't read that quote on ANN* I wouldn't have thought about it.
The fact they sleep in two separate beds helps thinking they are only friends

*Not 100% sure it was on ANN, it's difficult to check comments

Fair enough, but it seems i'm not the only one that noticed this very light subtext - and you were the one who brought up the author's perspective on the whole thing.

...but to be honest, on a reread it looks more like a heavy case of "platonic life partners", than anything else. So may as well disregard my previous comment, which i guess was me venting on annoying pattern continuously realized in "works with girls", rather than complaint against manga in question.

Group Leader
I wasn't bringing up anything, just answering a question. No need being an asshole (I know it's your usual standard, but still...)

@Manganime Be my guest

Dex-chan lover
This kind of fantasy series is what I've been looking for.

The manga is finally being released in English, just bought the first volume and pre-ordered the rest.
This is relaxation in book form, perfect for the coming winter. (finally...., I hate summer)

Just realized this but since ch. 39 there is no column/short story at the end anymore ... It's sad :(
I like those part, they give a little insight into another part of their world. Just like reading random page on wikipedia hahaha

@bastek66 - Chapter 30.1+2. Though if you're looking to pick up where the anime left off, I'd recommend just starting from the beginning because the anime covered just a handful of stories in a different order from the manga, so you'd be missing out on quite a lot if you start from ch 30.

@Seito - I think it's because the scanlators swapped from using the volumes to the new magazine chapters? I miss those little extras too, though.

Double-page supporter
Yay!! More chapters! I haven't even caught up yet, but I'm overjoyed to see this continuing ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread