Halal Food with Me and My Little Brother

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Im a muslim from turkey, its nice to see this series. Hi to all yall malaysians.

Im surprised with the accuracy about the food. Its rare for people from overseas to know sambal terung . Heck some non-malay malaysian don't know it. I guest the author have some malay friends?

Imagine not eating bacon no wonder the cunts rape and murder everyone they can they need to chill out and have a bacon'egger burger

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooooooooohhhhhh shit this is the first manga I see about Halal! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@darknesstouch09 Considering how much salt soy sauce contains, I'm surprised it would need any extra preservatives whatsoever. I imagine it gets spoiled by oxidation, not by microbial growth. If I had had to guess, I'd have said the Japanese would prefer varieties of soy sauce with some alcohol purely for the effect it would have on the taste. But then again, some soy sauces contain less salt than others, so do the less salty ones come with alcohol to compensate?

Ah, so some miso is made with alcohol as a preservative and some is not. it's just tricky to find halal ones.

finally some good stuff. I always wonder what japanese thinking about halal food. since in that country its very very rare to see that

Fed-Kun's army
@Baronoflight
It's weird for me too, Even though I am Muslim, I just never expected a manga about Muslims to exist anyway
It's still a surprisingly good series tho
And educational too I guess

Aku baca semua komen dekat ruangan ni..aku dapat jumpa ada dua ekor kafir menyalak macam anjing hanya sebab manga ni ada ciri2 islamik sikit..haha sakit juga hati baca komen mereka tu

Dex-chan lover
Oh, a "Wholesome Islam Manga" ? I expect some bashing comments from white supremacist propaganda news lover.

Turn out it's true and they do rate bombing just because it has Islam element I see.

Welp, they are just snowflakes whose opinion are never worth mentioned. Even they make opinion based on biased media.

Dex-chan lover
@salem5
Miso is should be non-alcoholic, it's strange if it is mentioned as not halal. Japanese Soy sauce a.k.a. Shoyu is depends on the variation and ingredients. Some of them is alcoholic, also many of them is not.

Maybe just because it is fermented, it will generalized as alcoholic. While in scientifically, it is not always contains alcohol.

Halal countries they have some good dishes because they have knowledge on spices.... But... They don't make the best god damn chicken in the world... That belongs to Singapore... After all their chicken rice... That bloody dish made me who hates meat and rice... Eat freaking meat and rice... While all my childhood in indonesia did not make me eat meat or rice... Only indomie... And bread.... what a sad life if look back now that i can eat rice and meat... Japan's food is also amazing especially their plain white rice the best in the world... Beats Thailand fragrant rice by a mile and that thing is really good as hell.... so is some chinese food where meat and vegetables is their specialty... But dang... Indians have the best food in the world... spice galore sour spicy and sweet and many other tantalizing taste... Holy cow... No beef no problem... these halal people really are missing out on some amazing food from the world because of something that was said by some guy claiming to be the next prophet..... just like what china is planning to do with the Tibet monks after their Buddhist teacher has died they will claim to have the next incarnation of the teacher be born from china.... So yea.... Food is Justice!

Users who are viewing this thread