Half - Ch. 8 - First Day (2)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, I love this series its like Approximate but with a lot more blushing from both parties. Seems the ship picked up a little more steam in this chapter. I get a kick out of president Xi and I enjoyed the introduction of her tsundere assistant. A second ship is being built it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
Aha, it does feel a bit like Approximate, but less miscellaneous business intrigue and more lesbians falling all over themselves. Absolutely love Xi and Xiao Wen(?). The cliffhanger is too good, and I need more soon, haha.

So, does mum call her Xiaoye (a name that, I presume, she wanted to call her daughter), while her legal name is Mu Ye? I'm not familiar with Chinese naming conventions, so I'm curious about this.

Group Leader
@tducouteau Xiao (小) is a diminutive, so you can add it to things to make it more affectionate - think Bobby instead of Bob. So since her given name is Ye, her mum calls her Xiaoye as a pet name!

Fed-Kun's army
@nandemonaiya
Perfect, thank you so much for the explanation! I figured it was something similar to how my brother got his name. My parents couldn’t agree on a name, so they just gave him both as a joint first name. 😂 This makes more sense now.

@ShinomiyaRyo
:’) Approximate is an intentional narrative slow burn and a painful slow burn just because of its snail’s pace update. Both of those things combined equals suffering. :’))) The most recent cliffhanger also makes me want to yell.

Thank you both so much for your awesome scanlation contributions! Before stumbling upon Mangadex, I’ve legit only read Tamen de Gushi (speaking of snail’s pace updates......) when it comes to manhua, so I’m happy to see more translated yuri content of all forms. :D

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of wine was that if you can pass out from one glass?

I know people have different levels of tolerance, but I'm thinking there must be more to it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I thought her friend is a model....never thought she would be a president of some big company...love the new character of serious assistant.*v*.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread