Hametsu no Kanojo

Wait, so is she into that kind of thing? Or is she trying to build up the relationship so that she can wreck it later? I really hope that she ultimately ends up working out whatever problems she has and ends up happily with the main guy.

This is breaking the usual molds of romance and its actually progressing quickly though that tragedy tag has me interested. I have a feeling this is gonna be a good ride!

Rating 8/10 for the content and art plus 2 for TL quality and originality of story (God knows how many isekai copy pastes there are right now, this is a breath of fresh air). So 10/10 for now, will update as it progresses.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, I really hope this is a wholesome manga that doesn't involve sexual violence, gore and torture
doge.jpg

oh men, this is monthly, next chapter is feb 19, its gonna be a long wait, i hoped that chapter 1 should be more longer

@ac1d1c it has drama, psychological and the special mention "TRAGEDY".
that's a recipe for how to fuck things up in your heart and brain 101. far from a wholesome you want.

saw the description and the tags and i think i already know how this is going to end welp let me get ready

I have seldom dropped something as hard as I dropped this appalling piece of work.
Definitely not something for me.

Users who are viewing this thread