Hamuko to Gao-kun

Love how there isn't that awkwardness about their relationship! But like is she every going to tell him that he is calling her by the wrong name?

Nice vibes. Started off with unbelievable plot to get closer, suspected at, then ended that silly fake bf-gf plan.
The mood flows very naturally, I like it!

Everything about the ML is bear lol
His name: Gao is sound of beast (can be bear too) and kuma is bear
He use bear sticker, bear profile picture, bear filter, bear bento lololol so cute

And this girl mouth remind me of cat

And all of his classmate who is afraid of him should follow his instagram because how can scary people use that type of hastag lolol

Fed-Kun's army
Good vibes

Btw @goronyanpai something really funny just happened with me,
I opened a bunch of tabs of mangas that seemed interesting by their covers that I saw on the home page, I was reading the only comment that this one had https://mangadex.org/title/31901/ai-ga-shinu-no-wa-kimi-no-sei/comments/
Then I went to the very next tab and looked at the comments which would be this one, and there you were, the person that commented on that other manga 2 years ago lol.
I could immediately tell by your cool pfp and started laughing out loud in my friend's ear since we are on discord rn lul.

Anyways, have a great day

@Alice_is_lost
???? Lol
I feel honored you remember me. Now I'm afraid what I said before. I usually comment here and there without purpose and end up forgetting it.
Ok, have a nice day too.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so cute. I love the fake dating trope (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣)

Users who are viewing this thread