Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 126 - A Conversation Between Friends

Dex-chan lover
i thought they finally actually got busted. its been 126 chapters, don't you think its time for them to tell the rest of their friends? if i was their friend i would feel pretty hurt knowing that such happy news was kept from me for so long.
Friends don't need to know until they want them to know, honestly. If your friend comes out to you about their same sex relationship your first thought shouldn't be upset that they took too long, it should pretty understandable why they might hesitate to reveal that. I'd just be happy they told me and happy they're happy. It's not like they told someone else and hid just from their friends. They haven't told anyone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Roommates' level of compatibility, some might even say.

Still, the quiet and chill chapters are fun and all, but it feels like it's been a while since there has been any progress in their relationship. Their approach might have matured a bit with the uni-related arc, but it still feels like they are roughly in the same place.

Since they've gone past "old friend" for Nanoha and "senpai's reemergence" for Chidori there doesn't seem to be any drama to catalyze any significant events. The only thing that's left before graduation seems to be them coming out to their friends and/or family.

Or maybe it's just been a while since there were new chapters, and that's why it feels like that. Not sure.

Double-page supporter
i thought they finally actually got busted. its been 126 chapters, don't you think its time for them to tell the rest of their friends? if i was their friend i would feel pretty hurt knowing that such happy news was kept from me for so long.
They've thought about telling their friends, remember? It was chapter 120. The two of them know their friends won't be upset and know they will be mercilessly teased.

I do wish Minami busted them though, if only for a smug cat smile

Dex-chan lover
rdwKPm7.png

Group Leader
They've thought about telling their friends, remember? It was chapter 120. The two of them know their friends won't be upset and know they will be mercilessly teased.

I do wish Minami busted them though, if only for a smug cat smile
my impression is that minami knows and is just fucking with them, but only time will tell :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
i really don't know why they keep hiding it, there's literally no point

Just a peak though their relationship and they're already feeling less stressful, they really need to come out

Users who are viewing this thread