Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 132 - Greedy Me

Supporter
Sem_titulo.gif

Dex-chan lover
I see this cliche where the character get concerned over "being greedy". Come on. The majority of the characters who say this about themselves are the furthest thing from "clingy".

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a yuri tale as old as time. The normal one in the relationship thinks herself as the needy one while the other side's straight up emotional and physical absence.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Nanoha definitely isn't being unreasonable here, I'm pretty sure Chidori would agree as well if she actually told her, but as we all know direct communication in any manga is an optional thing at best :confused: Oh well, I'm sure they'll find a way in the end. On a side note, gyaru mode Nanoha in page 1 is a total dish I didn't know I needed :love:

Supporter
I see this cliche where the character get concerned over "being greedy". Come on. The majority of the characters who say this about themselves are the furthest thing from "clingy".
To be fair I feel like the personality trait that makes them think about this is a part of why they're NOT clingy; it's the capacity to think about the other person's needs and wants.

Users who are viewing this thread