Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 147 - Acceptance and Pressure

Dex-chan lover
"I will now play the test at 1.4× speed." WTF? Im guessing because its a language test theres an audio component but why the fuck would you speed it up?
It's called 'listening comprehension'. If it's anything like my own English exams in school you have to listen to a conversation and then answer what was talked about.

But we definitely never had to do that at 1.4 speed wtf

Dex-chan lover
"I will now play the test at 1.4× speed." WTF? Im guessing because its a language test theres an audio component but why the fuck would you speed it up
If you can get used to listening to those conversations at 1.4x speed, then when the actual test comes and you only have to listen at 1.0x speed, it will be really to understand.

To be clear, she's at the juku, it's still just a practice test.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 99% certain the friends all know at this point and are just not making a big deal out of it. Chidori and Nanoha haven't exactly done a great job of being sneaky anyway, at the very least not as good as they might think :p

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we're really close to the friends finding out about it. Wonder how they'll react. I'm expecting acceptance of their relationship, but anger at not being trusted enough to be told for so long.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we're really close to the friends finding out about it. Wonder how they'll react. I'm expecting acceptance of their relationship, but anger at not being trusted enough to be told for so long.
or they knew and were just having fun watching them hiding it

Users who are viewing this thread