Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 12 Ch. 148 - The Road Ahead

Dex-chan lover
So lovely. They support each other so well, communicate well, have been dating the entire series, 100+ chapters. There's very few series like it. 12 more chapters of my favorite series to go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Being unfamiliar with Japan; is it normal for institutions there to book things for Christmas eve/day or was that just used for drama and/or convenience for storytelling? I figured Christmas was pretty internationally celebrated the same way and treated as a holiday (shops closing etc.)

Dex-chan lover
Being unfamiliar with Japan; is it normal for institutions there to book things for Christmas eve/day or was that just used for drama and/or convenience for storytelling? I figured Christmas was pretty internationally celebrated the same way and treated as a holiday (shops closing etc.)
Wouldn't make much sense to, having no institutional Christian or Islamic tradition; and having so much emphasis on celebrating New Year means there isn't much need for another winter holiday.

Chidori is the absolute cutest and I am not ready for this manga to end.

Supporter
Christmas is a bit different in Japan: Christmas Eve is a traditional couples' holiday; gifts are exchanged but it's thought of as very much a romantic holiday. So imagine if this happened on Valentine's Day and you're on the right track.

Group Leader
Christmas is a celebrated day, but not a holiday; people do not typically have off and businesses normally run as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it was just christmas in this manga not too long ago... time really flies.

Nanoha's going to be rooted to that spot, lost in gay panic for a while, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Just kiss her cheek. There are plenty of ways to do it that can mask the intention if anyone asks, namely being happy she showed up in support of acing the mock exams.

Its not like she asked to have your tongue shoved down her throat.

Users who are viewing this thread