Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Compared to the friends, imouto-chan figured out *everything* in a snap. It's a good the friends are airheads, or the line about these two dating would finish with "...and only we think it's a secret."

And @harpsler, check out Yuri Moyou. Light, fluffy, and short, x4

Dex-chan lover
So is the imouto extremely sharp or are the others imbeciles ? Bit of both i guess.

No bath together ???? Gaayyyyyyy and the wrong type of gay at that.

Dex-chan lover
omg Kaede xD

And girls, they totally know and I'm sure they wouldn't tease you more than they currently are.

Dex-chan lover
The friends are halfway retarded or something i swear lol, welp Kaede also looks real sharp lol.

Kaede was bigger then Chidori last time what happened? They were both wearing heels soooo ?

Dex-chan lover
All the friends are playing checkers while Kaede is playing 4-D chess, damn i really like characters like her, has a bit of fun with them but draws the line and helps them out, very nice.

I really like sharp people that know how to read the mood like her and heavily dislike slow-witted characters, guess thats why even now i haven't bothered to learn the friends names, sleepy girl, glasses and ponytail are good enough for them.

She has good S qualities.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like teasing the big sis u're always fighting in front of her friends...
But that was risky, so i guess Kaede already understood how dense their friends are.

Dex-chan lover
Are there any other manga with light, fluffy romcom like this? I only know Futaribeya, give me some recs. I realize this is the kind of stuff I need in my life
Whisper me a love song has a really cute art style and it's pretty wholesome. Also Tamen De Gushi

Fed-Kun's army
Are there any other manga with light, fluffy romcom like this? I only know Futaribeya, give me some recs. I realize this is the kind of stuff I need in my life
I have very many! I suggest “Ring My Bell!!”

Users who are viewing this thread