Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Her Side of the Story

Other's have explained this so much better than I ever could so I'll keep this brief, Igarashi is a prime example of "that explains it, but doesn't excuse it." I understand feeling like you should act a certain way towards someone while simultaneously wanting it to be more, however the way she treated Chidori was inexcusable.

She's such a broken mess of internalized insecurities, phobias, and prejudices that she really needs to fix her sh*t before she breaks other people's (she probably would have if Nanoha hadn't come to salvage the situation). Maybe start with learning how to communicate her insecurities to others?

Dex-chan lover
Tl;dr : Understandable, you're still a bitch. Have a nice day.

SHE was the one that led her on, purposefully giving signals because she "liked" her. SHE was the one that betrayed Chidori and SHE was the one that tried to downplay the whole situation like it was just "Her being weird".

And then, she has the audacity to not only never explain anything but to COME BACK, TRIES TO FUCK SHIT UP in her Kouhai love life and then be like "But that was a joke" and "Being rejected twice hurt ;-;" like BRUH what do you think is gonna happen if you play with the heart of someone?

audacity_cover.jpg

I swear to God, she has reasons, it's just that behind these reasons, there is nothing but a lack of emotional intelligence and self reflection.

I'm mad. And it shows.

Dex-chan lover
I legit always feel bad for these characters even if they don't deserve it. Give senpai some closure ;_;

Double-page supporter
Internalized homophobia can be really rough and I feel for anyone dealing with it, but once you take those feelings and start projecting it onto others or playing around with their feelings and taking them for granted because you can't accept your own feelings, I lose absolutely all sympathy for you. This was a tragedy of your own choosing and as harsh as it may sound you absolutely deserve to feel bad for the situation you put yourself and the people you're close to in.

Double-page supporter
WAH WAH WAH I DONT WANNA HEAR IT YOU DAMN SUCCUBUS AT LEAST PUT MORE EFFORT INTO MAKING A GOOD SOB STORY THAN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

Yeah she's just a bitch fr, screw your feelings you ended up playing with two people's hearts.

Fed-Kun's army
Myeah, I can get the whole "get afraid of those strange feelings that are not seen as normal" I went through them as well. She messed up, sure, but that doesn't mean it was alright to mess with Chidori that way, especially the whole "I'm scared shit of being gays, but let's just tease the small first year that is gay and ready to give it a try !"

especially not after coming back and stir crap up. She wanted another chance ? Proper way to do is to have a fluffing proper talk, explains all that to Chidori and see if she's available and willing to give her another chance. not out her in front of a total stranger (from her pov) claiming to be her ex-gf when she was never.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this girl she is thinking that maybe our mc would love her when she is the one who push her away, manipulate other people so that she could just hear that people love her and lastly make fun of our mc when she confessed and she had the audacity that our mc will like her by doing her feel bad and making her insecure about mc feelings and gets what she finally getting a karma she deserves

Users who are viewing this thread