Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Stormy School Trip (5)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the same place as in Girl Friends ? I recognize that heart shaped cobblestone.

Dex-chan lover
At least the author had enough sense to hang the lampshade on how hollow it was for the person who was wronged in the first place to apologize first.

@Llilliwyt
Yep, once they mentioned Glover Garden I immediately thought of the stone.
Nice touch there

Oh it's the Girl Friends heart stone. I didn't realize it was an actual place.

Dex-chan lover
lol yep i was also "wait thats the place from Girl Friends right?" also im i smoking the wrong stuff or was it also in Bloom Into You? Im sure ive seen it somewhere else.

Im glad theyre gonna have a real talk and not leave it as a misunderstanding, but seriously this took to long.

Dex-chan lover
Thought so. They couldn't properly reconcile with the friends there. And said friends' insistence to be there to watch them further gives points for the "They don't actually know and are super oblivious" camp. I mean, really, if they knew, you'd think they would give them space when Nanoha asked.

Time to finally resolve this tho!!! Expecting a make-up kiss and hug!

Dex-chan lover
The 3 friends.... sigh they're a bit too on the slow side for my taste.

This took way too long to resolve.

Dex-chan lover
Lesbians reconciling in a church, it does my Atheist heart good.

Thought so. They couldn't properly reconcile with the friends there. And said friends' insistence to be there to watch them further gives points for the "They don't actually know and are super oblivious" camp. I mean, really, if they knew, you'd think they would give them space when Nanoha asked.

Time to finally resolve this tho!!! Expecting a make-up kiss and hug!
People who are like ”oh I heard 2 i’m sorry’s with no context so you are back to being BFF’s with absolutely nothing left to resolve” honestly the friends are rather slow, obliviou, and obnoxious when it comes to them. I’d be surprised if the three of them know about the relationship and are pretending I think they genuinely don’t know.
I wouldn’t tell them either for a while, not because they wouldn’t understand or be opposed, but it would be needless drama and teasing.

Users who are viewing this thread