Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 81 - Truth and Lie

Dex-chan lover
What a load of bullshit! What exactly she plan to accomplish, besides putting Nanoha in an extremely awkward position and possibly jeopardize their friendship?

Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn Closure! Gone are the silly thoughts of Buts, What-ifs and Maybes. She tell her how she feels, she gets properly rejected just like she know she will, she can finally move on. It's a selfish move to help herself finally be able to let go of something she's been too afraid to be honest about for the longest time.

I also must say, this might just be one of the most honest talks about homosexuality I can remember reading in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

See thats why id have liked Chidori to figure it out herself cuz shes been there and itd have been nice if she was able to see through Mai.

Still god damn what a chapter, Chidori's talk was so heartfelt and painful especially about having to hide your feelings, being scared to open up to anyone like really damn.

So nice that finally pushed Mai to be honest to herself, she really need this to finally leave her past love and charge forward.

Both Mai and Chidori are just too nice.

Dex-chan lover
At least they talk things through, not like the "do we relationship" gals

I never like this sort of trope, where someone says 'go ahead and ask my partner out'. It's putting the feelings of a third party above that of the two in a relationship

Users who are viewing this thread