Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 86 - Just for Me

Dex-chan lover
Dawww there's no need to be jealous Chidori ! Nanoha is an all around cool girl so of course she'll get some attention but you're the only one she really wants to impress in the end 😉

Power Uploader
I hope the Tokyo Olypmics get to actually be held this year so I can see some lame shuttlerunning.

Dex-chan lover
It says the last chapter was a month ago, but it feels like 6 months.

Aggregator gang
having slept on a couch for a year, i recommend massaging all the way from the base of your skull down to your shoulder blades if you did somehow sleep on your neck. just get a bottle or something and roll the pain away.

Dex-chan lover
Silly girl on closet yet, thinking than the bloondie will get popular enought to get more girls

Dex-chan lover
A lot of romance authors like to portray jealousy as this good thing, and all I see is a lack of trust.

I feel like it was more of a she doesn't want Nanoha to be popular rather than she's worried about Nanoha cheating on her or something. Y'know how there's romance tropes where the guy is too popular so it's difficult to get time alone, dealing with stalkers/people with jealous crushes, etc. Kind of like she wants to keep it quiet, and keep it to themselves

Dex-chan lover
Cute but im waiting for something with more depth, like how things were going after senpai left ....

Users who are viewing this thread