Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 89 - Dreaming of Tokyo

Dex-chan lover
"I feel bad because I know you guys are close" but then she freaking sits BETWEEN them. Hello, if you already know they have that kind of relationship and you feel bad about interfering, at least let one of them sit in the middle. :)

Dex-chan lover
If I knew the other two were super close... I would not dare to butt in.

Damnit.

Dex-chan lover

Author why do you always do this ? lol

Though we finally get to meet Abe after all this time, im guessing she'll smell out the gay?

Hopefully our girls do get some time for themselves though.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss Honestly, I'm half expecting the joke is going to be that the entire school knows already and just haven't made a big deal out of it 😅 For as careful as they're trying to be around their friends it's still plain to see that they're super close.

Double-page supporter
"Hey this girl did something pretty incredibly stressful. Lets go bully her" F...king teenagers.

Also is it too late to refund this third wheel?

@Saltyslug5561

It wasn't "bully" it was "tease". Also, when your friend has just had something good happen to them (like they finally get together with the girl they like), that's when you have to tease them. For their own good. They have to be brought down to earth or they're liable to float away. If they'd overheard Abe getting rejected, I'm certain they'd have gone to go comfort her instead.

Dex-chan lover
@kojiro481

You know maybe some of the people around the school do already know since indeed they're always so close and that one tall basketball girl was always catching them being very lovey-dovey and all so maybe others do know and it's an open secret.

Hell the sister sniffed them out in seconds lol, but she's op as fuck so we can't measure others to her prowess.

But I'm sure the 3 friends have no idea though, they've said a lot of stuff that goes against them knowing what's going on, that's why I said on various previous chapters if they're even really friends like how the fuck can you not notice this? I'm sure they're all soft up there, all 3 of them somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Well the date may be ruined but I feel that as they're with a confirmed lesbian (or bi) there could be some discussion with her, assuming her gaydar spots them, about them and the possibility of coming out. She maybe reveals that a few/lot at school have already figured it out.
Thanks for translating.

Group Leader
If Abe-san is a lesbian, this could be a cool plot point so that they can talk some things out, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread