Hana ni Arashi

Hey, just checked that the translator has been inactive for past 2 months. What's bad is that he was translating two of my favourite Yuri.
I hope some other translator who likes Yuri will pick up this gem. :)

Update: Received a reply from Translator. They said V8 came out yesterday, and the translators have started working on it. Yayay!

Well, this style where each episode is short and almost independent is a quite popular one.
It's normal for this kind of work to not quite "go anywhere."
I don't like this type that much (it may fit better as an anime), but it's a good work in the genre, and I respect that.
but we need a tag to separate this kind from the more dramatic one.
What would be the right name for such tags?

EDIT: Oh right there's the "drama" tag. There are things like Fuzoroi tho that aren't very dramatic but much more "developmental."

This is just a sad reminder of how ever yuri anime has the characters keeping their relationship a secret, can we not just get yuri without homophobia, is that really so hard?

@citrus3301

They're not keeping their relationship a secret because of homophobia. There's another openly gay couple at their school (Abe and Yoshia, they started dating the same day as Nanoha and Chidori and have been mentioned a couple times not).

They're keeping their relationship a secret because anytime love gets brought up their friends turn into complete monsters, and their shy little hearts couldn't handle the embarrassment of inevitably getting drilled for details on their love life.

raws are up to 102, are tls still going to be monthy or are there plans to catch up at some point?

@schuyguy which is some real as hell reasoning, no one wants to deal with your bois grilling you on romance shit, esp when the boys are both peoples boys, that just sounds tiring lol

Man I'm dying to binge 50 chapters at this point. I'm going through hard Hana withdrawals. That glut of chapters we had 7 months ago really spoiled me.

I really like this manga but is it my impression or is itn't going anywhere?
Very little happens that we can define plot.

Users who are viewing this thread