Hana ni Arashi

Dex-chan lover
Why someone would snipe this after like 90 chapters and something that is actively working on ?

Dex-chan lover
@Tobio09 not deleted, unavailable. Only one thing we can do, wait. But I don't understand why not the Yuri Project uploaded it? Something wrong

Fed-Kun's army
"Sniping" doesn't require any justification beyond there being untranslated chapters. And considering we're almost 20 chapters behind the raws, that's pretty fucking justified.

A recap of why I did some "sniping" here, what happened and what can you expect moving forward:

- The chapter wasn't deleted. Being my first time uploading here, and with a brand-new account at that, it took mods a day and a half to review everything manually. As it should be to protect the site.

- Yuri Project's release schedule means that you can only read around 8 chapters every 6 months (2 tankobon per year). This time it's taking them a month per chapter, so 8 chapters might take up to a year since the last volume was released! 1+1 = 2 so I didn't want to leave you hanging until 2023 to read the current raws.

- Yuri Project's overall quality is very good. This time I used ripped Bilibili raws that were posted on a Chinese site and watermarked (aside from that, the image quality is not bad, but clearly not as good as tankobon raws). Bear in mind that Bilibili does the official Japanese-Chinese translations for many manga in China (the top 20 in Japan at least) so their version is virtually identical to the source. Censorship isn't actually a thing when it comes to the dialog, so don't worry about that.

- Regarding the quality of my translation, as I explained on the credit pages, I didn't go for a literal translation - which is what scanlators usually do (and FYI, that's why there's always a difference between official English releases and the scanlated version***). So I did the same and cut unnecessary stuff here and there (such as Chidori using half a bubble to repeat what was said on the previous page in Ch.88 p.3) and slightly modifying what was said at some points to fit with the rest of the scene's logic/previous translations (Ch.88 p.7).

- I am not sure of what I'll be doing in the future. There's many manga out there that are months behind the actual raws, so I'll probably be doing chapters here and there to at least maintain the interest on those series alive and "force" other groups to pick the series up. At most I can do a chapter every 2 weeks due to time constraints, so don't expect much from me - in fact don't expect anything at all.

Well thanks for reading and look forward to Yuri Project's releases instead!

***The reason why professional translators do that is because Japanese is quite language-redundant at times (ditto for Chinese), the message is originally conveyed in a weird way, exposition is overkill or the same thing is mentioned in contiguous panels (as if the reader wasn't capable of remembering what happened 10s prior).

I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone who's contributed to these translations. I absolutely adore this manga and you make that possible ❤️

Final foi meio sem graça, não teve carade final... ta, sabemos os planos que elas tem para o futuro mas, normalmente capitulos finais nos mostram um pequeno vislumbre de como o casal estara no futuro

Users who are viewing this thread