Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

thank you for picking this up!! excited to see how it goes

its like heehee lets see how it goes
love how she put the little bells and it went well on the internet

stay safe!! hope your 2021 goes well

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this. I read only these two chapter but, it's promising. I hope it doesn't fall in the usual shojo trope.

BXP

I can relate with him ignoring people (introvert issues), BUT I can't say it straight to them like him 😂. He' such a jerk lol

I just saw that this was released by my beloved (I stan her work, sue me) OneGarbageGal! Woo-hoo!! I'm doing a jig.

Uu this is so good, thanks for the update
Also waiting for tomatochan growth update too XD

Am I the only one who finds it kinda creepy the way she's stalking the guy ? She even changed jobs just to mess with him.

Group Leader
@weebguy1 Nah I thought the same thing at first, but I thought a lot about this lol (sorry in advance).

I believe her that she ultimately ended up working there because she has a passion for toys, she wanted to work there for a long time (she applied for that job after graduating years back), and (most importantly) she applied/started working there three months ago, and never “stalked” during that time. The original motivation for applying was creepy for sure, but I think she was ok about it after the reality of getting the job set in. Plus, she didn’t deliberately wait for him to get on the elevator nor did she get on the event staff because of him. She mentions seeing him on the train that week, but waving from a distance to a coworker doesn’t really seem stalker-like to me (especially since it’s been months of nothing). Last thing I’ll say is that her interest in him comes mostly from the fact that he’s an online friend, it’s not really a creepy “please date me” attitude.

I'm a huge OneGarbageGal (Garbage-chan?) fan! Loved your TL of Sesame Salt and Pudding, and this seems like another excellent Josei <3 Thank you so much for translating this too!

Love the new pick up. I was a fan of Sesame Salt and Pudding as well. Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you~
The pikachu face loool What about HIS face?😂😂😂 That was hilarious!
Again, I like the FL in the manga that OneGarbageGal picks! I hope you translate more and more manga in the future (a verified fan lol)

Thanks a lot for your work. This is a nice wish fulfillment read of women chasing the man because cute woman with good job like her is more prone (in a lot of bad ways) to be prideful, hard to get and become a sjw type women lol

Can someone spoil me whether SunMoon is really him? I can’t handle the secondhand embarrassment is it wasn’t 😭😭😭

Plus, what are the odds of getting accepted jnto your dream company where your crush works too lol

Users who are viewing this thread