Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Chapter 5

Thank you so much for a new chapter, I really appreciate your hard work especially being a solo scanlator that must have been tough and yet you always update and the quality of your work is so great!

I love this manga!! Thanks a lot 💕

Thank you for your hard work! 💜

I can't help but feel the "everything's going well" line means that next chapter is going to be a crash and burn. I hope I'm wrong 😔

Should we be concerned that she uses her plant’s health as a kind of fortune telling? Well it cute so I just hope she gets better at gardening so she can always be happy :)

Dex-chan lover
All she has to do is agree to meet him and act surprised when they meet. That is it. This way it would make it look like she had no idea who he was. It doesn't matter if it is a lie since she is already lying to him already nd at least this lie is only once instead of over and over and over

BXP

Hana thinking so much about how to make him interested in her... Poor thing, she doesn't know it's easy: praise his food, wash the dishes and get mad at him concerning kids. PLUS: own a tomato-chan! Soon, she'll be his good wife 😉.
Btw, the kid was hilarious 😂!

Users who are viewing this thread