Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Chapter 10

is there possibly like an estimated date the next chap will release cries

So, right, hes on Germany, still doesn't want a relationship, still reading her blog, and shes busy raising strawberry-chan. I know the progress is slllloooooooooowwwww but I like it because its realistic. Love can be slow, painful instead of fun, or even non existent at times. I also like that it's all proceeding with realistic developments that feel pretty relatable

2 chapters left. How is this gonna turn around? (probably him coming back to Japan after realizing or something like that)

Group Leader
@1552655 No prob, and honestly within the next couple days (next one is like 40% done already)! There was a bit of a delay with this chapter because I had hella work to do the past few weeks. BUT now I’m free and am rewarding myself with lots of translating this week :)

@raimondimi @Spiral159 @Oshokola No problem, thanks for reading :)

@Daisygirlk 10/10 assessment, I completely agree with you. I think this manga is refreshing for the reasons you describe. It’s unique in that they didn’t immediately fall for each other after the *reveal* convo in Chapter 9, but that makes me like it more.

So my only ship is the fl and her plants cause this ml is useless. 2 chapters left and he's done nothing but reject her lol. Well hopefully once he obviously goes back, then he's the one chasing her.

"UNTIL ALL MY ENEMIES ARE DESTROYED!!"

At least the genre didnt change

I think fl's failures after another really fit the title: she wants this to bloom

Thanks for the chap '-')7

I really hope that ML is gonna be the one running to get with heroine in the end. I know FL's good point is that she keeps trying but if she confesses again a third time I'll be depressed at how one sided it feels.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA! THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING AND SERVING US AGAIN WITH THE GODLY SCANLATIONS. I really like how they're slowly falling in love at their own pace rather than an unrealistic pace. It's refreshing to see after reading a bunch of shoujo

Dex-chan lover
Some saying this relationship is progressing slowly. I’ve waited FIFTY or more chapters in some manga for the characters to just REALIZE their feelings. Weak.

Anyway thanks for translating <3

Users who are viewing this thread