Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Chapter 10

Man I'm really curious as to how this will end LOL. Will she get a promotion and also go to Germany??

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh that was super cute! Of course he still reads her blog, and with the most content expression too it seems :))

Dex-chan lover
Okay but the tomatoes being murdered by the bird is definitely the worst thing that's happened to her so far

Thanks for the awesome work again, Garbage gal!

For the story, not one in their sane mind would accept someone who rejected her 3 times already. But this is josei and they will most probably get together. I wish the FL finds someone else and moves on. ML is a lost cause.

Fed-Kun's army
Now I’m wondering how they’re going to wrap up the story... suddenly realise his feelings? time skip? but then again I wouldn’t mind if they don’t end up together as well

I'm starting to wonder if Takaya is aromantic, but this is tagged romance. ^^;; All the tropes I've absorbed from reading romances have probably rubbed off on me; I feel bad about wanting Takaya to finally give in, but he has other priorities and he's just maintaining his boundaries. People change slowly, so the pacing actually makes sense.

I'm also curious about that bird; it looks more like the type that hunts small animals instead of feeding off of fruit. I was hoping that the author would mention what kind of bird it was. I thought it was some kind of small eagle or hawk at first, though idk if those are common in Japanese cities.

@Satannslut669 Thanks a lot for picking this manga and the previous one (sesame salt). Your choice of Josei is great! Both are refreshing and not the usual cliché.

i hope that if he ever goes back to japan he sees her with another man i want her to be happy lollll

Dex-chan lover
@chonkury I was thinking the exact same thing about the bird! Like hmmm strange, doesn't look like a seed/fruit type of bird 🤔 lol

@auodere I'm assuming the author chose that kind of bird because it looks dramatic swooping down, but as far as I know that kind of swooping is mostly for hunting other animals (like catching fish or running prey). I was thinking that maybe crows would make more sense since Hana lives in a city; idk if they visit apartment balconies to steal fruit, though.

Huhu it’s getting near to the ending. And again thank you @Satansslut669

I hope Hanakawa san was able to find a true love from other guy. It’s okay if her and Takanaya-san wouldn’t end up together. The good thing they’ve experienced to grow and learn from each other. And guess that’s what the true meaning of the story in my POV.

Aww it's nearing the end. I wonder if they'll still end up together. Honestly, just surprise me.

His little smile is soo cute tho 😍

Dex-chan lover
Wow! I just realise Tomato-chan's story is like Hana's!

And tbh, I have never met a (presumably) White person (Daniel) saying "kind of expression" lol. That sentence/expression is so Japanese. They must be bros (which I doubt because of Sunmoon's personality not wanting to get close to anyone and the stereotype that German can be on the colder personality side).

Great chapter as always! \:D/

thank you for the update! i just want hana to be happy at this point whether its with ML or with someone else... though takaya's face when he's reading the blog got me <33

As much as I hate don’t like seeing the once rejected 2nd ML (or anyone else) still pursuing an uninterested FL, I also don’t want to see Hana try then get rejected again the third time.
I’d have a big laugh if she actually finds someone else and gets married while he’s away. Besides her stolen tomatoes kind of give that sense of what’s to come, like someone else reaping the fruits of her labor as in someone else gets Hana or Takaya. Maybe she’ll meet another soulmate, the lifetime-partner type.

Users who are viewing this thread