Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

part of me is thinking that it’s too little too late, and that he better have a really good monologue prepped for him to come swooping back in RIGHT when she’s moved on. . . BUT SCENES LIKE THIS KILL ME 😭😭 ROMANCE IS ALIVE!!
thank you for the chapter!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE ! also I am happy he is suffering a little bit. So happy !

Noooooo.... I bet he was staying in Germany forever... I lost :)
Btw Daniel wins the top blabbermouth german trophy of all times... 🏆
Thanks for the translation

This guy's a real piece of shit lmao. Finally wants what he can't have, what a terrible trope.

Dex-chan lover
@theStamos I mean I guess its realistic, but yeah still a dick move tbh, especially since she was interested in him so she's easily swayable and he totally should try not to do that. It's extremely selfish.

Let her go dude. She's happy now and has moved on. Don't cuck her new relationship.

lol i literally said last chapter that if he comes back to japan, he sees her with another guy and now shes finally found someone new and is happy again but now he realizes his feelings? 😩😩😩

Dex-chan lover
damn it lol you're too late maaaan
I have a feeling the other dude will suddenly get cold feet and break up with hana, that's the only way she wouldn't feel guilty ending up with takaya. But stillll you waited so long and rejected her twice my duude;; You gotta have your turn to pine for her and earn her love back LOL

Aggregator gang
Let go of her hand, get your ass back to germany and cry my brother. This really sucks and makes me sick.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread