Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

Aggregator gang
Seems like a nice premise.
Bookmarked because the translator's previous work (Sesame Salt & Pudding) is really good. Story wise and the translation. (I stalked translator's profile lol)

Group Leader
@jackalan @Allyzaaajoy lmao you guys are great.

Truthfully, the characters/story are both pretty different in this one and it's definitely not as mature as the relationship is in Sesame Salt... However, I think the art is better and this one is wholesome/funny.

Greatly enjoyed the translator's work on Sesame Salt and Pudding, so I'm looking forward to reading through this! Thanks for the hard work! :DD

yess!! another work from person who done translating sesame salt and pudding!!
aah nice, josei, and office workers, both are my favorite. im really counting on you, also you have nice taste on manga too😆 keep that good work🥰

Awww this is interesting! I love this kind of story! Thank you so much for the translate! 😆💕💕💕💕💕

After Sesame Salt, I HAD to read what you were going to scan next. I love how you choose series that feature a FL with an actual personality. And again, you're godsend!

Group Leader
@mysae Yesss thank you for noticing that lol. I can’t stand a dumb/flat-character FL (or ML too, for that matter). Thanks for the support though 😭

@applepie420 Thank you very much! 🧐 It’s a PROCESS trying to find depictions of fun, non-toxic adult couples in manga lmao (that also have nice art).

i was sure this would be one of those shitty smut joseis that we've been seeing all the time, but this is pure gold, I'm sad is so short

Yes I loved Sesame Salt too and when I saw you were scanlating a new one I thought, ahh this person has good taste... so far I’m totally amused lol.

Users who are viewing this thread