Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

Yay GarbageGal! You have excellent taste. I'm excited to read this one 💜 Thank you for all your hard work!

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Characters that have personality? Really nice art? TLd by OneGarbageGalSan? What's not to love? Seriously, give this a read (and then check out Sesame Salt and Pudding too)!

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669
could you please respect the work and not put in memes or add your own edits to a page? it's disrespectful, and unneeded.

Group Leader
@Satansslut669 um why the pub status is Completed, are the raws completed? I think it’s better if the pub status is ongoing so people can support it (if scans are ongoing) i thought it’s omeshot before because it sahs completed but yeah, btw thanks for scans

rofl that pikachu had me rolling, I'm not gonna lie I like it when the translators have personalities and show it instead of being robots just for the sake of translating

keep up the good work 😄

@smiggyscans it says complete because all of the raw and official chapters have been completed. the chapter would have ‘END’ if it was the last scanned chapter. its mainly to show ppl that the official story is finished, there are different scanned languages that are put out so it would make sense to have it only refer to the official chapters

Aggregator gang
Recommended for now (Chapter 3) Events seems fun and exciting. If author don't f this up we can have really fun and enjoyable manga.

Some interesting developments! Remember to be safe when you meet irl people!

@GapingPlothole69 I can only speak for myself, but I loved her translation for Sesame Salt and Pudding, so I decided to follow any future work. The story was so good and different from most mangas I’ve seen, so I was really impressed that someone decided to translate it independently and did such an amazing job with no prior translating experience. I like how she gives us some contextualization, so it’s easier to understand the unique cultural elements from those stories and how she adds her own signature to her translations. And more important: SHE’S FAST. I would come from work and almost everyday there would be a new update for Sesame Salt, it was really good to just relax and read it after a hard day. So I guess it summarizes it 😂🤗

@GapingPlothole69 personally love the work that she's done. The quality is always top-notch even as far as the cleaning and the typesetting goes. Not to mention, the translation is easy to read and flows naturally. I don't know why I feel this way exactly, but the translations for the manga that she's done have a lot of heart, so that's one of the biggest reasons why I love her. I can tell she likes what she's doing so I want to support that endeavor by reading the things she works on!

Anyway, loved chapter 3! Am looking forward to more, as usual!

Group Leader
@romancefinatic Thank you for explaining lol

@chocolate0901 My heart dudeeee. This is so nice, thank you 🙏 literally all I could hope to give readers. I do feel bad though because I definitely won’t be updating this manga as fast as Sesame Salt (redrawing takes three times as long and I just got swamped with work for the next month)...

@burmn123 Thank you, Ima try to never be hasty about my manga choices 😤

@heartmade_fm You’re the best, thank you for the support 🥺 it genuinely makes me happy that you notice that I’m having fun with it. And redrawing and typesetting has been a process lol... I looked back at my first few chapters of Sesame Salt and am appalled at that work, but it’s fun seeing progress.

Thank you for translating this series. I really enjoy reading it and it makes me happy 😊 💜🥰

Fed-Kun's army
@satansslut669 Just want to add my name to the chorus. Great work and great taste! I really liked Sesame & Salt and I'm enjoying this as well. Thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread