Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

Thank you for the translations!!!
I’m really conflicted. This story has really good drama beats but he has already told her he wasn’t interested and in the words of judge Lynn toler never let a man tell you he don’t want you twice.

Group Leader
@IvanXav Yay, thank you for sticking with me through both ☺️

@Fam101 Indeed, I feel the same way... I (think) they’re going for a
“he’s just fiercely loyal to online girl he hasn’t met yet (AKA Hanakawa) and that’s why he’s so resistant”
vibe, which might be “slightly” better but not the best... I could never, but I don’t mind reading dumb/fun stories about it 😝

@Satansslut669 I could totally see the story taking that path.
But it would be so cringe to watching him do a 180 when he finds out she’s the blogger.
Like what’s the difference between her online persona and her real self? Is it the fact that she likes plants? I bet she would have brought it up if they had a chance to get to know each other but he didn’t even care to ask her about herself.

this has so much potential... how rare is it to find good developing adult romance, with characters that at least have a personality

MY ROOMMATES ASKED WHY I KEPT SHRIEKING AND I COULDNT EXPLAIN CUZ THEYRE NORMIES BUT WOWOWOWO what a double knockout couple of chapters T-T thank u for keeping me alive garbagegal
(๑>◡<๑)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Group Leader
@AmyPond159 Yay, thank you very much 😝

@jehoshua42 Yesss glad you like it! I personally am a big fan of how many days/weeks pass between chapters, it makes the development feel a bit more realistic.

@ikatendency No problem, love the enthusiasm 💯

@Manganna lmao I rly lol’d at your comment tho, thank you 😭! Chapter 6 has my least fav cliffhanger of the manga so I promised myself I wouldn’t upload it without Chapter 7 too hahaha

I love this so much! The plot concept is amazing, and the characters are so cute, my gosh.

I can't help but think how creepy the first part when they meet would've been from the Ml's perspective, but still, a very cute and good read. Liking it so far!

Very good, the characters are realistic and likable and the pace is very good

Users who are viewing this thread