Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

why does it say completed? is the manga done and we're just waiting for the translations?

Omg I'm crying lmao

you'd think he'd reciprocate her feelings after she revealed Hana was her 😭😭

So excited for the next chapter!

Loving this manga. The story is not like any other cliche we read most of the time. Its somewhat realistic.

This manga is a gem!! I've been checking for updates at least 20x a day for the past 2 weeks. I really love Hana's character and her positivity. Also thought it was kind of refreshing that even though he found out it was her, it didn't change anything for him in terms of his career and going to Germany. Maybe not as romantic but definitely more realistic. But I'm good on that now and am eagerly waiting to see them get together!!! Two more chapters, hope we get to see some FLUFF!! THANKS for translating!!!

Group Leader
@umimem888 Yay, I’m glad you like it and no problem! Also yeah I kinda went MIA the past couple weeks because I got extra busy for a bit, but the final two chapters are coming MUCH faster now that I’m less busy now :)

“Maybe not as romantic but definitely more realistic.” Great way to describe it, I’m with you 😄

Thank u for my life, this series has my heart in its grip lol! SO good, so wholesome, I love that good good josei.

I hate when they FL fells down. U cant be so pitty. He doesnt deserve her. He takes care of her ,like he does with everyone, nothing special. Give up and move on girl. That's not love....

The FL behavior is quite unrealistic imho. The ML did not give any indication of a romantic interest in the FL, still she looks fixated with him. More, he actually rejected her twice. Also he is the uncommunicative type.

The most realistic outcome now would be that of a friendship, he stays single with his beloved parakeet, she finds a different love interest.

Maybe I am biased by cultural differences here... would like to understand whether his behavior can be perceived differently? Do I miss something?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@big67 No, I get your points! The ending you describe would definitely would more realistic, he doesn’t give off a vibe that he’s interested in her, and certain events (in Chapter 4 especially) are pure fiction. I think people (myself included) find this manga more realistic in a purely *relative* sense, compared to some other shoujo/josei mangas.

So like, in most shoujo/josei, usually after the confession/big discovery they’d get together or one or both of the main characters would continue to be completely delusional. By this point, she seems to accept the rejection and recognizes that nothing is gonna come out it (in the final two chapters, she comes across as even more reasonable in my opinion). However, it seems normal to have a crush on someone, or retain feelings, even after being rejected. I think most people can relate to liking someone who doesn’t like them back at some points in their lives. After Chapter 4, I’d also say that her “pursuing” behavior is relatively tame. She just tries to paint herself in a positive light and doesn’t deliberately take any further actions to get closer to him. I think the slower pacing (how everything happens across weeks/months rather than days) is a bit more realistic too.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@garbagegal ... I went straight to reread chapter 4.
Pretty amusing. Your translation is fantastic.
I get your point... she progressively becomes more and more cautious to avoid ruining the chances to become closer to him she may still have and being hurt.
She tries to change approach but, as he is not interested in romance and very reserved, this ends up building more distance between the two.
Unrequited love does that a lot, you are right.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread