Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

Yay update! Thanks for your hard work! Again, I love how positive she is! Yes, she got rejected twice and it sucked, but she didn't let it get her down and is trying her best to stay positive and motivated. She's just such a likeable FL imo. Slowly chipping away at his ice cold exterior/wall.

Also I kind of love that she didn't get hung up on him and went to blind dates and started meeting another guy. If that doesn't tell the ML to wake up, then I don't know what will. Really excited for the last chapter!!! Thanks again!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wait wait, you can't end it like this !? I want to see them moreeee. Does anyone know any pure and cute office worker romance ?😭

DO NOT WASTE UR TIME WITH THIS MANGA YALL..

if you wanna read a tsundere ml there are LOADS of other good options other than this. ML is pushing 30 acting like an immature BRAT with a crush, its SO frustrating and the FL is forced to act like dog that gets kicked around every chapter. i read this till the end cause i wanted to give ML a chance to have SOME character development but he had NOTHING of the sort. FL is the one lapping around like a dummy till the last chapter. its painful to read her throwing away her potential for man that treats her a burden and forces her to second guess herself. save yourself the pain and effort and read anything other than this mess

P.S i saw people describe this as "realistic" and honestly if your view of a realistic relationship is getting kicked around made to feel insecure and uncared for by ur partner...............im willing to start a GOFUndME for your therapy expenses. we finna get u some help bro

I see the fml character development but not the same for ml .
I mean come on , one chpt to get every Emotional mess he did to get over n in the end he's off for france , leaving the relationship in ambiguity (I don't feel his sincerity at the least).
Come on , it's rushed n half hearted.
Manga with a good start but unsatisfactory ending

Thanks alot Garbage Gal! You introduced us to another great manga with your high quality scanlation.

I also hated the ML all throughout the story. The ending seems to be rushed at first, but upon reflection, this was the only way it could be for them. The story is consistent and very much coherent. It didn't leave any bad after taste like most josei does. I'm glad I had the opportunity to read this. Maybe we can even get a life lesson that we shouldn't be rushing things in life and let life handle them.

overall I thought it was a good manga, although I do feel that the FL was the only one who has true character development. although i didnt like [the fact she it seemed like she was a push over (sometimes) when it came to the ML]. the ending seemed a bit rushed and the ML's [sudden confession at the end] felt a little unfair towards the FL especially with all her [hard work to move on and better herself] but I guess that's just how it is when it come to the FL and ML

but thank you garbage gal for your amazing translations and hardwork !

Aggregator gang
Ofcourse rushed ending isn't cool but this ending is probably one of the best ending we can get. Its really reliable. Story was cool but not the best.

%70Recommended
I can't decide but 7-8/10

Mangas that end when they get together are so unsatisfying...can't it be five chapters longer at least...?

But this is so realistic and the premise is very unique, overall I loved the story, reminds me how shitty the young adult working life is-

Maybe the editor axed (?) the series because of some reason?

Thanks @OneGarbageGal, your taste in manga is amazing and I can't wait to read Island Manager from you :))

Coming down to the ending of the manga the progression was good but it literally felt like 3 chapters worth of content was stuffed into the last chapter.
Also they said that the Ml has to go back to Germany so wtf are they gonna be in a long distance relationship or something?
Like dude now that I think about it, I literally don’t even think we saw a kiss or a hug throughout this entire story XD
Hana was the only reason I stuck around this long...she deserves better than the ML too

I know chapter 12 say [END] but I really hope there’s an extra chapter still or at least an epilogue

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aaaaa it s ended huaaaa. Thanks translator-san for the translation. Im enjoying this so much! Will wait for your new project!

I found reading the final chapter of this story quite refreshing.
The ML & FL start a formal relationship at a rather intellectual level without being sweeped around by the strong mutual feelings. This contrasts the common depiction of a romantic love that's mainstream. Also I like how Hana carefully (and painfully) makes sure feelings are mutual. Also the fruit plants metaphor is fitting to the end.
I recommend this to anyone, also for the perfect translation. Thanks.

aaaaa this was really sweet, thank you Garbage Gal!! the ending WAS pretty rushed, but i think i like what it could have been
(the meaningful conversations, hana choosing happiness of her own accord, without pining for someone who doesn't pine back, and like, hana being like "look boi why tf did you say this")
would have loved a few more chapters to flesh it out more, but the ending was cute!!

Thank you for the translations!

The ending just felt a bit underwhelming for me, wanted at least a little kiss😚

Damn, what a lame fucking excuse for an ending. This was good tho, ending just made me think “really? I didn’t think it would’ve been one of those”

Users who are viewing this thread